Subject: The biggest missed opportunity. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Babel
United States
Guymon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I saw the other side of the board the maniac uses to hide things from the players, the side the camper players can see and noticed there is a little slit where the maniac player can look through and see the board without everyone knowing where he is looking and it is such a huge missed opportunity that they didn't make it so that the eyes of the hockey mask are right where the slit is so that when the maniac peers through it, it looks like he's wearing the mask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I wouldn't call that the biggest missed opportunity, especially since this horror-themed game just slipped to November for wide release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ah just delay it until next October and make the adjustments to do it right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Desferous wrote:

THIS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McDonald
msg tools
If they used a hockey mask, they'd either have to pay for the Friday the 13th license or get sued. C'mon dude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Desferous wrote:

Agreed. You missed your prime opportunity. Might as well wait until Fall 2017. The hype and interest has plummeted since most will only want to play during Halloween season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Desferous wrote:

Agreed. You missed your prime opportunity. Might as well wait until Fall 2017. The hype and interest has plummeted since most will only want to play during Halloween season.
Fortunately I'm not "most" (wherever you got that data... ) and will play it whenever I get it and have fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
Xhawk wrote:
Desferous wrote:

Fortunately I'm not "most" (wherever you got that data... :) ) and will play it whenever I get it and have fun.

Same here. I can't wait for it to show up and enjoy! I more posted sarcastically because I couldn't care less about the complaint that the OP has.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrett Dunn
United States
Tulsa
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reddish22 wrote:
I guess I wouldn't call that the biggest missed opportunity, especially since this horror-themed game just slipped to November for wide release.

Yeesh you guys realize other than the Halloween series the VAST majority of horror movies release outside of October right? With the majority of slasher flicks being released in the spring or winter (specifically December) time frames right? Friday the 13th has always released in May, nightmare on elm Street has always released in November, etc. Unless the movie specifically deals with Halloween it almost never released in the October time frame. Actually I would have thought a May release would have been more apropos for this game anyways as the end of May is generally when people go off to camp. While yeah, I too will be doing horror themed games for Halloween it not being out won't prevent me from getting it as I, and most buyers I would think, will be buying it because I am a fan of slasher movies. Just like I got and play BaHotH because of love of horror in general. I mean what other horror slasher type games is out there? Course I also enjoy the computer game Dead by Daylight and it didn't come out anywhere near Halloween either. And the new Froday the 13th game will probably be pushed back to November or later as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.