Subject: replacement meeples for Terror In Meeple City rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bermondsey Battler
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Where does one order replacement meeples? A blue and a red escaped our city tonight, apparently for good...Their website doesnt seem to show this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Terror in Meeple City: General.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would just buy a bunch of meeples from someplace like Meeplemart. There isn't really anything special about them except color.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bermondsey Battler
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks. Its my first meeple game and i wasnt sure if they are kind of standard, or if different mfgs are different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Blondes are different as they have a shirt instead of a leg. The rest should be pretty much standard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kilrah wrote:
The Blondes are different as they have a shirt instead of a leg. The rest should be pretty much standard.

Good point. OP can ignore that though as it doesn't affect game play. I'm not sure I've seen any like that but you might be able to find some somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bermondsey Battler
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got lucky, it was a red and blue that went awol. Yes, i did see the blonde skirt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.