Shawn is boufalaxx
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Subscribe to Smashing Plastic on YouTube
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how to get Monikers in Australia?

I'm happy to try to organise a bulk order if that would help.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hague
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
Hello! The base game ships to Australia off amazon.com. Though not the .au site for weird arbitrary reasons, hence confusion.

We're also going to start selling copies directly on the Monikers site later this year, so you'll be able to get expansions shipped internationally then as well (<3 Blackbox)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn is boufalaxx
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh hello... black box you say??

Interest peaked. Whats in the black box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hague
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
Our fulfillment partner:

https://www.blackbox.cool/

(Though we ARE trying to figure out a bigger storage solution!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget that this game is really just a parlour game that's been played for decades already. Make your own copy with some blank cards, it's utterly trivial.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hague
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Don't forget that this game is really just a parlour game that's been played for decades already. Make your own copy with some blank cards, it's utterly trivial.

Thank you very much for your input.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn is boufalaxx
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I much prefer the production value which the guys have put into Monikers.

As with each 'revisited classic' the production company doing the revisiting provides their own voice and (from what I can tell looking online) the voice of the Monikers version is right up my alley.

This will communicate with my gaming group better than a Print and play (or reverting to simply playing the folk game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn is boufalaxx
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For my next trick, I need to try to get the shipping down to a reasonable level.

Have you guys approached Miniature Market (in the states) or ozgameshop.com (aka games365.co.uk). Those guys get shipping to Australia right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hague
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
We're probably going to stay working with Amazon and Blackbox exclusively—though like I was saying, once we're selling directly off our website next month-ish, rates might be a bit lower (and the expansions will ship intl!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacq L
New Zealand
flag msg tools
What are YOU lookin at?
badge
poof
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, when I pre-ordered the McElroy expansion + base game shipping to New Zealand was only $14. (that's about what it cost to ship from the USA to Canada when I lived there so I'm not complaining). I assume that's about what you'd expect when the site goes live for shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.