$35.00
Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Gorechosen» Forums » General

Subject: Card Sleeves? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know what size card sleeves would fit the cards for this game?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Sherman
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I used FFG 'Standard Card Game Size' (63.5 x 88mm) for the Action Cards. Am still looking for sleeves to fit the Initiative and Critical Wound cards (need approximately 57 54 x 70mm).

EDIT: Modified approximation on Initiative & Critical Wound card sleeve width after excellent post by NateLeGrey.
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the fit tight?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Sherman
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Snug but not overly. Plenty of room top to bottom. Once sleeved they fit nicely into insert tray.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried sleeving the larger cards in Dragon Sleeves and Mayday sleeves, both were super tight to the point where the cards curve. I've got the sleeved cards sitting under a stack of books to flatten them out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Gruntsalot wrote:
I used FFG 'Standard Card Game Size' (63.5 x 88mm) for the Action Cards. Am still looking for sleeves to fit the Initiative and Critical Wound cards (need approximately 57 x 70mm).


Ultra Pro Boardgame Sleeves 54x80mm (50pcs) ( Settlers of Catan and Hero Quest size) were fine.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NateLeGrey wrote:
Sir Gruntsalot wrote:
I used FFG 'Standard Card Game Size' (63.5 x 88mm) for the Action Cards. Am still looking for sleeves to fit the Initiative and Critical Wound cards (need approximately 57 x 70mm).


Ultra Pro Boardgame Sleeves 54x80mm (50pcs) ( Settlers of Catan and Hero Quest size) were fine.


Could you snap a pic of the fit?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SpoDaddy wrote:
NateLeGrey wrote:
Sir Gruntsalot wrote:
I used FFG 'Standard Card Game Size' (63.5 x 88mm) for the Action Cards. Am still looking for sleeves to fit the Initiative and Critical Wound cards (need approximately 57 x 70mm).


Ultra Pro Boardgame Sleeves 54x80mm (50pcs) ( Settlers of Catan and Hero Quest size) were fine.


Could you snap a pic of the fit?


Sure:
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.