Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of order on Amazon but how do I know if it's the newest print run with the few up dates stated in another thread . Thanks
Also I have vitaculture and love it would this be close to the same thing or will both be fine on my shelf ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn is boufalaxx
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Subscribe to Smashing Plastic on YouTube
mbmbmbmbmb
My bet is the that the original print run is long sold out.

Also, Brew Crafters has a much different play experience than that of Viticulture. You could easily play both in one night and not feel repetitive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rosset
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first printing has been sold out for over a year. I would be shocked if you found a first edition for sale online. It's almost certainly the second printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay awesome ! Thanks . I just ordered it .. I like euro games but only when they have a heavy theme and this one seem like the mechanics and game play for it nicely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who has played (and enjoyed) both, Brew Crafters is a different experience than Viticulture. BC actually feels like a streamlined Agricola more than anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sigtaulefty wrote:
As someone who has played (and enjoyed) both, Brew Crafters is a different experience than Viticulture. BC actually feels like a streamlined Agricola more than anything.

I probably wouldn't call it "streamlined". It has strong similarities to Agricola but there are differences that are just different instead of simpler. Brew Crafters has its own set of challenges that make it fairly level with Agricola in complexity.

But I definitely agree that Brew Crafters is more similar to Agricola than Viticulture in gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.