Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Fischbein
United States
Sacramento
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wondering who else is going to GMT West (Weekend at the Warehouse) in a couple of weeks? I'm heading down for my second time - my first was this past April and I had a blast. Looking forward to 3 1/2 days of wargames and strategy games! Hoping to try out some new games and play some old favorites.

My "To Play" wish list includes:

1846 and/or other 18xx games, MBT, some COIN games, Churchill, Labyrinth, maybe something from the Next War series (have never played one of those but own a couple... and whatever else looks interesting.

Who else is attending and what are you looking forward to playing!

Hope to see some of you there.

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
Lucius Domitius Aurelianus Augustus...Restitutor Orbis!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there Thursday to Sunday. All I have planned so far is a 6-player campaign game of Virgin Queen on Friday.

I am always in the mood for Combat Commander, Musket & Pike, GBoH, Paths of Glory... I'd be up for the Next War series as well, except I've never played it too.

Its always a great time at GMT West!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some people have been posting games they want to play in this geeklist:

GMT West - Fall 2016
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd certainly be interested in Churchill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Kreder
United States
Nuevo
California
flag msg tools
Founder of the The Wargame Bootcamp
badge
My hero Grumpy Bonaparte
mbmbmbmbmb
scottf2 wrote:
Wondering who else is going to GMT West (Weekend at the Warehouse) in a couple of weeks? I'm heading down for my second time - my first was this past April and I had a blast. Looking forward to 3 1/2 days of wargames and strategy games! Hoping to try out some new games and play some old favorites.

1846 and/or other 18xx games, MBT, some COIN games, Churchill, Labyrinth, maybe something from the Next War series (have never played one of those but own a couple... and whatever else looks interesting.

Scott

I cannot make this time cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
Lucius Domitius Aurelianus Augustus...Restitutor Orbis!
mbmbmbmbmb
zeotter wrote:
scottf2 wrote:

Scott

I cannot make this time cry

Bummer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bring my copy, I'm going to try and play the first day, we might already have three, if so I can step out to let you sit in

larryjrice wrote:
I'd certainly be interested in Churchill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott,
I will be there Thursday-Saturday. I'm in on the VQ game going on Friday afternoon. That's all I have scheduled at the moment.

I'd very much enjoy playing Churchill if there's interest in a game.

What COIN game(s) might you be considering? Liberty or Death is the most recent I've played.

I haven't played Labyrinth in awhile, but I just got the expansion a week or so ago, and I would like to give it a whirl.

Have not learned Next War series yet, despite owning a couple of them. Might need to work my way up to that plateau. In the meantime, looking like I might learn some more Combat Commander with Jason.

Any other games you're considering? Should be another enjoyable weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared M
msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone aware of wargame specific events within driving distance of Nashville throughout the year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.