Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigris and Euphrates
Jeremy, JR, Elise, CJ

With 4 people, we appeased my wife's desire to play Tigris and Euphrates. (she will only play 4 player games of T&E). The game was tense and enjoyable. There was the obvious jockeying for position, and the coup attempts. Through it all, the momement that will be remembered from this game was Elise's initiation of an external conflict.

In kingdom 1 was JR with the Red, Blue, and Black leader. In kingdom 2 was my Blue leader, and CJs Red and Black leader. The kingdoms were about equal, and the conflict would certainly be a windfall to any victor. JR won all 3 conflicts. At that point, it was rather obvious that CJ and I weren't going to win. Elise moaned, as she thought CJ or I would inflict at least some casualties on JR, but alas our kingdom imploded.

Later Elise admitted it was a mistake, but it certainly was a move that created a lasting memory. In all fairness, we have only played the game a handful of times, so mistakes are not unheard of. Also, had JR lost one or two of those conflicts, Elise most likely would have won the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.