Subject: Are there any essen promos / goodies for Delphi? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Filip Lazov
Macedonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I was wondering, are there going to be any promos or goodies for this game at Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axel
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
Do not click on it!
badge
I play with red!
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Brettspiel Adventskalender 2016" (which is sold at Essen) will contain one promo for this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronja Räubertochter
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
H@ll Games has also prepared a little promo for everyone who buys the game at their booth (1-C116) in Essen:
Buyers of a "Oracle of Delphi" get a set of 5 wooden ships for free! In the 4 smaller ships you can collect your solved Zeus tiles and the bigger one keeps the favor tiles. Only while stocks last!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please see our homepage here for infos about the wooden ships Ronja mentioned and also about a small expansion that resulted in a small production bonus feature...

Best...ode. (for H@llGames)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
bayerbube wrote:
Please see our homepage here for infos about the wooden ships Ronja mentioned and also about a small expansion that resulted in a samll production mistake bonus feature...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Lazov
Macedonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I am a bit confused, on the essen preview geeklist the game is listed under Pegasus in hall 3, is this the same game sold on different booths? Is the production identical, price?

Those wooden boats look cool !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
vojnikMon wrote:
Hi

I am a bit confused, on the essen preview geeklist the game is listed under Pegasus in hall 3, is this the same game sold on different booths? Is the production identical, price?

Hi,

H@ll Games is the publisher for this game. And Pegasus Spiele is the distributor. Maybe they listed it because of that.

The game can only be purchased in Essen at the H@ll Games booth. Hall 1 C-116. The price will be published close to the event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
truekid wrote:
bayerbube wrote:
Please see our homepage here for infos about the wooden ships Ronja mentioned and also about a small expansion that resulted in a samll production mistake bonus feature...

FYI for that variant, when you place a pillar on an island, it does NOT use up that island! Players can still place a Temple there.

(Side note, "island" is a sketchy name for that tile, since it's really a hex which is part of an island, and there could be multiple island hexes on the same land mass )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Seth, Will the first run of TMG copies also have the 'Pillars expansion'?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Lazov
Macedonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok well a bit of advice, maybe contact Eric Martin to properly add the game under H@ll games with appropriate booth number (in addition there is a price of 45eur there). Many people including me are using the awesome tool 'Spiel Together' which takes the info from Eric Martin's geeklist:

http://tabletoptogether.com/essen-spiel/

I am using this tool because I can arrange the list of games I am interested in by hall number, even Tom Vasel is doing this ( he mentioned in one of his videos). You don't want people looking for the game in the wrong place

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
grandslam wrote:

Yes, it appears so. The copy I had at RinCon had them, and a copy Lance got also had them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
grandslam wrote:
I can answer that: Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bayerbube wrote:
vojnikMon wrote:
Hi

Hi,

H@ll Games is the publisher for this game. And Pegasus Spiele is the distributor. Maybe they listed it because of that.

The game can only be purchased in Essen at the H@ll Games booth. Hall 1 C-116. The price will be published close to the event.

That's correct, Pegasus is my distributor. They will offer 1 or 2 tables to try the game, but on the game fair you can only buy it at our Hall Games booth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
vojnikMon wrote:
Ok well a bit of advice, maybe contact Eric Martin to properly add the game under H@ll games with appropriate booth number (in addition there is a price of 45eur there). Many people including me are using the awesome tool 'Spiel Together' which takes the info from Eric Martin's geeklist:

http://tabletoptogether.com/essen-spiel/

I am using this tool because I can arrange the list of games I am interested in by hall number, even Tom Vasel is doing this ( he mentioned in one of his videos). You don't want people looking for the game in the wrong place
Thank you, I'll tell him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alejandro velasquez
United States
Bryan
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
"lingered in the twilight of our sun and moon but loved best the stars..."
mbmbmbmbmb
those look horrible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
majagua wrote:
those look horrible.

Then maybe don't pick them up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be sure,

will there be a version with English title on the box, or just German?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess Tasty Minstrel Games will provide this. Tha H@ll Games box has the german title and german and english on the backcover. And english rulesbook...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Martin
Canada
Mississauga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done for turning a production error into a rules add-on/variant! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Shepherd
United Kingdom
Corbridge
Northumberland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those wooden "boats" are pretty widely used in the catering industry; I wouldn't worry too much about their post-Essen availability

e.g.

http://www.giftsoftheorient.co.uk/bamboo-wood-boats-mini-x10...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.