• [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Did I miss it?
Yes, they released nothing that damaged Clinton whilst claiming to be bi-partizan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No they said they decided not to for 'security reasons'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
http://heatst.com/politics/october-surprise-thwarted-wikilea...

So it is because Assange thinks that his life is in danger.

I smell a huge steaming pile of hype.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assange is afraid of Hillary's NWO assassins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

And for drone reasons. I would think the threat of getting droned would also keep most reporters away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

And for drone reasons. I would think the threat of getting droned would also keep most reporters away.

Sure, I believe that's why he didn't do a balcony speech. But it shouldn't stop the release of info itself. The event was still held via video conference.

But now assange claims there never was an October surprise planned regarding Clinton:

Assange wrote:
There’s been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications. In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with ‘we intend to harm Hillary Clinton’ or I intend to harm Hillary Clinton or I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess Assange stared death in the cankles and flinched.
What a little bitch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Sure, I believe that's why he didn't do a balcony speech. But it shouldn't stop the release of info itself. The event was still held via video conference.

But now assange claims there never was an October surprise planned regarding Clinton:

Assange wrote:
There’s been a lot of misquoting of me and WikiLeaks publications. In this particular case, the misquoting has to do with ‘we intend to harm Hillary Clinton’ or I intend to harm Hillary Clinton or I don’t like Hillary Clinton. All those are false.
What a "real man".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course it could be a dodge and he's just buying more time. They've said new leaks are coming weekly and some relate to the election.

Maybe he just needs more time to get his affairs in order before the drone strike.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Assange wrote:
What a "real man".

Would that be a beta or epsilon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
jmilum wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Assange wrote:
What a "real man".
Alpha, I mean common.

He says something, then it was all a joke. Hides behind conspiracies and vague allegations of danger. Is mortally afraid of his own shadow. Rapes women and tries to avoid justice. Hates Clinton (ohh sorry no that was a joke or a lie or utter toss).

Alpha male most definitely.
Would that be a beta or epsilon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
I represent no danger.
mb
We got #wikirolled
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOLOLOL

Guess it's back to full brain infection conspiracy theories. Not that they ever left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"32 inches of Plexi....for your pleasure"
mb
But remember, they did have "something". Remember that when you got to vote. Something big....something Yuuuge!

#TooLegit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
I love this quote from my news feed:

WaPo wrote:
“If we are going to make a major publication about the U.S., we wouldn't do it at 3 a.m.," Assange said at one point, referring to the Eastern daylight start time for the event.

That didn’t go over well with Trump backers who had stayed up through the night, thinking they’d be watching live the unveiling of the death blow to the Clinton campaign.

Assange, as it turns out, had taken a page from Trump’s own playbook by drawing an audience with a tease, only to leave those tuning in feeling that they’d been tricked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever it is, it better have Pumpkin Spice, I love me some pumpkin spice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Whatever it is, it better have Pumpkin Spice, I love me some pumpkin spice.

Was she the 6th spice girl?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:

WaPo wrote:
“If we are going to make a major publication about the U.S., we wouldn't do it at 3 a.m.," Assange said at one point, referring to the Eastern daylight start time for the event.

That didn’t go over well with Trump backers who had stayed up through the night, thinking they’d be watching live the unveiling of the death blow to the Clinton campaign.

Assange, as it turns out, had taken a page from Trump’s own playbook by drawing an audience with a tease, only to leave those tuning in feeling that they’d been tricked.

I think they got their time zones mixed up. Putin's botnets don't really start chugging along until 3AM local *Azerbaijan* time. Rookie mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
windsagio wrote:

WaPo wrote:

surprise What? "Like" it's HARD or 'something'? They's "being dupeds", since what ELSE did they HAVE 'ongoing'? shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.