Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I just received my board and was super excited. After setting it up and flicking a few test shots, I was running my hand along the surface when I felt a dip about halfway from the outer line to the center hole.

On one hand, I paid a lot for this board and I want it to be perfect, while on the other, with this being my first board, I don't know if there is supposed to be an acceptable margin of imperfection on the shooting surface. The dip is not a scratch, but feels like a slightly uneven sanding job in that spot (about the size of a nickel).

What would any of you do in this situation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Glastonbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would absolutely contact the builder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
telos81 wrote:
I would absolutely contact the builder.

Thanks. This is the way I was leaning, but as I'm not "in the know"so to speak I didn't want to be unreasonable for expecting a perfect playing surface.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty much the whole point of paying for a high-end board is to get a perfectly flat surface. Definitely let them know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.