United States
Hellertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hello there
badge
Hello there
mbmbmbmbmb
I came late to the party and missed the ability to back this on kickstarter. Does anyone know if this game is going to be released outside of kickstarter with a retail version? Just wondering if I'll ever be able to get this game without paying a small fortune for an out of print game that was only on kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Baildon
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's certainly intended to go to retail. In fact, during the KS, there were retailer-only add-ons listed that would be available at full price on release.

With the amount the KS raised, I can't see any reason why this won't ever make it to retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Considering there is a retailer tier, the game will be available through game stores and probably online, so you should be able to purchase it.

I'm pretty sure it will be available at retail through normal distribution too but have nothing to back this assumption.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Scarbrough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that 401games.ca has the base game and the exclusive bosses avalible for pre-order. So it should not be hard to find on release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Wannes
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmb
As far as I know, everything will come to retail. Nothing was kickstarter exclusive so you will not miss out on anything. We who backed the kickstarter gets a discount on everything basically. So no worries, you will be able to get everything at retail later
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it be possible to add extra base pledges in the PM?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sjel
Netherlands
Rotterdam Area
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iridium192 wrote:
I came late to the party and missed the ability to back this on kickstarter. Does anyone know if this game is going to be released outside of kickstarter with a retail version? Just wondering if I'll ever be able to get this game without paying a small fortune for an out of print game that was only on kickstarter.

The pledge manager is now live, and it is possible to add an extra basic pledge including stretch goals.

Im sure you can find someone here on BGG, living not too far away from you, who is willing to add this extra pledge and send it too you. As the shipping costs of the game are relatively high this may even save them some money if you share the shipping costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iridium192 wrote:

You're welcome to my pledge for the amount I paid, $2 US if you want it. Someone on these forums did me a solid by telling me to just pledge $2 a long time ago and I would still have access to all the items, which worked out great for me, as I do NOT want this game now and I'm only out $2.

Let me know, we'd have to work out to transfer to you or if I just have it shipped to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xtrasmiley wrote:
Iridium192 wrote:

You're welcome to my pledge for the amount I paid, $2 US if you want it. Someone on these forums did me a solid by telling me to just pledge $2 a long time ago and I would still have access to all the items, which worked out great for me, as I do NOT want this game now and I'm only out $2.

Let me know, we'd have to work out to transfer to you or if I just have it shipped to you.

You got scammed. I only pledged $1 and still have access!

I'm glad too because I'm at about 90% not increasing my pledge.

And to answer the OP: Yes, it will be available outside of KS. My LFGS already has it up for pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
Xtrasmiley wrote:
Iridium192 wrote:

You got scammed. I only pledged $1 and still have access!

I'm glad too because I'm at about 90% not increasing my pledge.

And to answer the OP: Yes, it will be available outside of KS. My LFGS already has it up for pre-order.

Damn, I spent 100% too much money!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.