Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Yavorski
United States
Kannapolis
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just like the topic says. New edition of KoT is $20. They'll let you add it to an existing order or hold it and add stuff to it later to hit the free shipping threshold. Amazon shows 2e as $29.60 shipping free with prime.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/229124
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link:
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/229124
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciffy wrote:
Just like the topic says. New edition of KoT is $20. They'll let you add it to an existing order or hold it and add stuff to it later to hit the free shipping threshold. Amazon shows 2e as $29.60 shipping free with prime.

Does CSI actually have customer hold? I thought that was an exclusively MM thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Yavorski
United States
Kannapolis
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matlockheed wrote:
Ciffy wrote:

Does CSI actually have customer hold? I thought that was an exclusively MM thing.

When you place the order, choose Maitland FL pickup. And then once the order confirmation comes, you can reply to it and say that it's a hold and they'll refund the tax. It's not as intuitive as MM's (from what I'm aware of MM's hold system), but it's there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Davison
United States
Hartland
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciffy wrote:
matlockheed wrote:
Ciffy wrote:

When you place the order, choose Maitland FL pickup. And then once the order confirmation comes, you can reply to it and say that it's a hold and they'll refund the tax. It's not as intuitive as MM's (from what I'm aware of MM's hold system), but it's there.

Indeed. It's been around for years although they don't advertise it. I use the hold system extensively. I'm actually a bit surprised they don't advertise it more now since MM has a similar (and more public) system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't combine daily deals of different days, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tails

Rochester
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
leo_rockway wrote:
You can't combine daily deals of different days, though.

Yes, you can only hold one daily deal. Sale items, like this week's heroes and villains sale, can be held with no restriction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fakewindow wrote:

That is a creepy avatar you've got there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.