$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know whether this has been mentioned before but are people aware that there is an audio play of Rise of the Runelords? It's made by Big Finish, who are mostly famous for Doctor Who audio plays. I've listened to the first one and it's not bad. Action sequences are a bit odd in the form of an audio play and the characterisation is a bit cheesy but the acting is pretty good and it's faithful to the original RPG story.

You can find it here if interested:

https://www.bigfinish.com/ranges/released_reverse/pathfinder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At 13.00 an episode, I will pass. that is just slightly cheaper than the cost of an adventure of cards for playing the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the Rise of the Runelords one. It was very enjoyable. They are a bit cheaper if you buy the bundles ($50 for all 6 Rise of the Runelords. $55 for all 6 Mummy's Mask, which I think is also twice a long for play time.) I couldn't afford Mummy's Mask, so I haven't purchased it. If my finances change, I would because it was really enjoyable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.