Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chasissa D
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just ordered a copy of Forbidden Stars on Amazon for $76.95. The listing says it will be in stock on October 7th. Seems to be the best price right now for this, especially with Prime shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Max
United States
Cinci
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an existing thread:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1647418/amazon-forbidden-st...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was $62 for a brief period as well but it sold out quick before the price jumped up. It was $67 shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure you tick the box to have it packaged as amazon sent mine with label stuck to outer cellophane wrap

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Hayes
United States
Knox
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
acehawkster1973 wrote:
Make sure you tick the box to have it packaged as amazon sent mine with label stuck to outer cellophane wrap

For anyone wondering what in the world you are talking about...

On Amazon UK, the game description includes this note at the bottom

That's not present in the Amazon US description but it means that they're shipping it with just a label stuck on the actual game box.
Also, I think they've removed the cardboard protective shipping box option at the moment for UK buyers which is pretty horrible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vliam wrote:
acehawkster1973 wrote:

For anyone wondering what in the world you are talking about...

On Amazon UK, the game description includes this note at the bottom

That's not present in the Amazon US description but it means that they're shipping it with just a label stuck on the actual game box.
Also, I think they've removed the cardboard protective shipping box option at the moment for UK buyers which is pretty horrible.

Sorry I thought this was an amazon us thing that was transferring across the pond, find didn't mean to be cryptic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.