Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Flamme Rouge is a passion project. I've played it 300 times, and still love it. I therefore truly hope it gets a reprint, to improve these minor things. I talked to Lautapelit.fi who agreed, and approved that I wrote it here on BGG. I love working with honest upfront companies!

On the plus side I've just played it again last night, and gamer staff are now taking it home to their boss recommending it for the shop. Sooo high hopes That and one of the players works for the Swedish cycling union with marketing, so he got a copy
First reactions are also coming in from reviewers and so far they are very positive. Crossing my fingers it translates into positive reviews

The rouleur and sprinter models are too 'realistic' and thus look too much alike. Mine are painted, which fixes it 1000%, and actually makes it even better. As a long time miniature player the models are actually more than good and detailed enough to bother painting, and I don't even say that about many FFG titles...(I lost 15 years to warhammer fantasy battle ). If you're not a painter I suggest you take two minutes to mark them with a pen (mini guide coming).
The front and back of the cards, especially for the blue sprinter, are too hard to tell apart at a glance in dim lights, at two in the morning after one too many strong brews. If you actually look there isn't anything to mistake though

These are really minor things. And it wont be a problem for ANYONE on BGG. Both because the improvements are easy to implement, and gamers are used to handling cards, so actual mix ups are rare in the first place

Happy racing
Asger Granerud
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Components - Minor quibbles
Um, if that's the only issues with the game and you've played it 300 times, I'm happy I preordered. lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So where can this game be bought in Denmark?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
All Arnold Buscks should receive it Wednesday.

Regards
Asger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered my copy for Essen pickup (it's the only game I've pre-ordered so far this year).

What size card sleeves?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jere Kasanen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
RDewsbery wrote:
What size card sleeves?

Bohnanza size - 56x87mm. We have 190 cards in the box. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.