Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean, this shirt is killing me. Over there, people smell great and are generally happy. Over here, less so. I can barely stand myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried washing them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's just unnatural.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Molon Labe wrote:

What is this "washing" you speak of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Radic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leave it for a day outside and it would be good.Wash it only when ppl in public transportation starts to openly complain about odor...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Osprey
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Errg...Argh..
mbmbmbmbmb
jhebert wrote:
Molon Labe wrote:

The Washing of the Threads is an Egyptian occult celebration that occurs on the last day of every month. All of the people bring their threads in baskets to wash them in the River Nile as seen below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
The Washing of the Threads is an Egyptian occult celebration that occurs on the last day of every month. All of the people bring their threads in baskets to wash them in the River Nile as seen below.

Does this coincide with the monthly Purging of the Pipes ceremony that occurs on the third week of the month for all chemical, pesticide, and animal processing plants upriver?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Osprey wrote:
jhebert wrote:
Molon Labe wrote:

I think I've heard of this. Something to do with a guy named Zephc, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
junkers doll
msg tools
Cue:

- the group that beats their threads on the rocks in the fresh cool water and can't fathom how anyone could find that inconvenient when their threads wind up so damn pristine

- the group that have grown up with washing machines and can't fathom how anyone could be bothered wandering down to the river every day

- the group that insists that the only way one's threads could possibly be sacrosanct is when they are cleaned through the slavery indentured labor of a nubile young third world woman

That last group is actually just one post from one guy who's never posted before and nobody can tell if he's serious or not. But it still attracts the most responses anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.