Surviving: One month in» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xiong ie
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yay! Received the game! Wanted to play a 2 player game, and then realized, there's no explanation in how to setup a 2 or 3 player game at all. Anyone knows how to do so?

Also, are the tiles of the same kind meant to share the same stats?

Do zombies move? are walls only used to prevent humans from waltzing in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the bottom of the main Kickstarter page there's a setup for a standard 3 player game. I assume for 2 you could do the standard 4 player but only use 2 of them or put the 2 player bases at 2 corners diagonal from each other.

Edit: Linky https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2078209941/surviving-on...

Edit 2: Looks like on the main Kickstarter page an advanced rule is mentioned about zombie movement. Looks like they basically follow you as you flee from them until you get on the other side of a wall or fight them. They can then attack the wall, since humans need a 5 or a 6 to destroy a wall I'd assume a zombie is a 6 but unfortunately it doesn't say.

As simple as the rules are there's a few holes in there I'd like cleared up. We'll probably give this a go tonight in it's base form and hope for a decent FAQ soon or I will take my plays and do up some of my own rules. For the pricepoint I'm not upset with this, I just don't want to destroy my buddy's experiences and they can be critical as heck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.