Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'd like to sleeve this game, so I started looking for some Harry Potter themed card sleeves. Unfortunately google has let me down. Does anyone know if such a product exists, and if so, where it can be purchased?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FoOl-Of-a-ToOk
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Eat your Nirnroot if you want to be strong!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
same here...they dont existk, looked everywhere.

Stating the obvious, I bought clear Dragon Shields to see the Hogwarts symbol. Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stiff clear sleeves have been sufficient for us - the backs already have a nice Hogwarts logo on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael S
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the other two sizes of cards in the game - what sizes are they exactly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moo Cow
msg tools
I go with clear Ultra Pro sleeves for most of my card games. They're pretty good - not the best, but you can get 600 for a pretty good price and they protect, shuffle well and let you see the back art of your cards.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Protectors-Sleeves-Standard-Col...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L
United States
Macomb Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to find some Hogwarts themed card sleeves as well. Will be subscribing to this thread if anyone is able to find some.

Agreed that the card backs are nice, and for most of the Hogwarts cards, they don't get shuffled enough to wear out, but just from 7 plays, I've noticed our standard 10 character cards are already wearing out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.