Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angela Mcgavisk
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you remove the insert how does the expansion fit? How about with a GMT chit tray?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Godinho
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amcgavisk wrote:
If you remove the insert how does the expansion fit? How about with a GMT chit tray?

I doubt it, they did a p500 for a 3.5 inch box for it. You are basically getting double the cards and a few tokens plus some overlays. If you remove the insert of the original box and put a counter tray in I doubt it would all fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't get everything to fit in the original box with a GMT chit tray originally... Though I sleeve my cards, and that was one of the biggest obstacles.

I got everything to fit in the new box, sleeved cards and all

Here is a pic of it:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziggi W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It all fit for me once I dumped the insert. My original cards are sleeved, the new ones aren't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zigfromsa wrote:
It all fit for me once I dumped the insert. My original cards are sleeved, the new ones aren't.

Ditto. I use baggies and it all pretty much fits

I'm going to tray this game up and sleeve the new cards however, so then it won't all fit. I tray up all my games now and none of them fit it seems...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cracky wrote:
[q="zigfromsa"]I tray up all my games now and none of them fit it seems...

This challenges me too... I usually have to store cards separately

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how did something happen.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, GMT sells blank white boxes in a couple of sizes. I don't think they have them on their website and I just call or chat online with them to order.

That solved my problem for a couple of games with lots of expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gr Wr
United States
Smyrna
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, my daughter and I were able to invert the insert and carefully fit all of the components in the original box. It just barely fit, but I always try to avoid throwing away inserts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrWr wrote:
For what it's worth, my daughter and I were able to invert the insert and carefully fit all of the components in the original box. It just barely fit, but I always try to avoid throwing away inserts.

I keep my inserts under the bed in my spare bedrooms
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aardvarkius wrote:
FWIW, GMT sells blank white boxes in a couple of sizes. I don't think they have them on their website and I just call or chat online with them to order.

That solved my problem for a couple of games with lots of expansions.

Imma gonna check on this tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My OCD forces me to tray all my counters, as much as possible, so the base game technically didn't fit even with the insert removed.

I too, bought the new 3" box and both the OG and expansion fit perfectly with room to spare. You know, for the next expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schaer
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
GREETINGS, PROFESSOR FALKEN. SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine didn't... but admittedly, I have all of my cards sleeved, counters in individual plastic boxes (I should get a tray - anyone recommend one?), three sets of Labyrinth dice, and the C3I magazine in there. My 3 inch box should be arriving tomorrow lol!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Franzosa
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrWr wrote:

I did the same. It all fits including some FAQ and alternate scenario printouts. The cover doesn't quite go all the way down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.