Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game» Forums » General

Subject: Status Update of Warring Colonies? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kasey HR
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Just wondering if there has been any further information released about Warring Colonies? All I can seem to find is that box image. Do we know anything about a rough release date or even price point?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Herakleitos wrote:
Just wondering if there has been any further information released about Warring Colonies? All I can seem to find is that box image. Do we know anything about a rough release date or even price point?

Thanks in advance!

It is currently in playtesting.

Source

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey HR
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thanks! I assume that means its quite far off still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Herakleitos wrote:
Thanks! I assume that means its quite far off still.

I'd say at least 6 months.

I playtested the original Dead of Winter and it was close to a year before it hit retail from when I was doing my playtests. That includes some production issues that popped up and I think a delay in customs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Kassel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not to mention that people in Germany still are waiting for the first Edition of Long Night

So i will see warring Colonies in 2018? =D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.