Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corbin Gross
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey, y'all.

How to you manage health over the course of many turns?

I get how the attack/counter attack/survival/ferocity work... But how do you regain health? Are you just stuck with the depleted health from an attack? Or can you heal somehow?

There are a couple of Regeneration powered parts, but there's gotta be more than that, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Regeneration I think is the only way that you can heal.

You can upgrade parts to give you more health over the course of the game but that is not exactly what you are asking.

Healing would only extend the intended duration of the game.

Of course you can always create a house rule that, as an action you can heal X points of damage where X is your current base level or something like that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the delay, was on vacation! : )

Corbidorbi wrote:
Hey, y'all.

How to you manage health over the course of many turns?

I get how the attack/counter attack/survival/ferocity work... But how do you regain health? Are you just stuck with the depleted health from an attack? Or can you heal somehow?

There are a couple of Regeneration powered parts, but there's gotta be more than that, right?

You never heal unless you have Regeneration. Instead, by adding new Bodies and Parts you increase your Health TOTAL, outrunning the damage you're accumulating.

Remember: Always count Health UP, and always count Damage UP separately. Then compare totals.
Don't ever take Health Down unless you REPLACE a Body or Part with one that grants less Health than the previous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbin Gross
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey, don't apologize. Everybody needs a vacation. And good for you not working too much on vacay. I know you've got a family, and it's important to spend time with them.

Thanks for the reply though. That helps for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.