Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Cecchetti
Italy
Navacchio
PI
flag msg tools
mb
I have received just today my KS of World Monuments.
I have found only 18 purple bricks instead of the 23 that should be in the box, according to the list of components written in the manual. With only 18 purple bricks You could not complete some Monuments.
Then, as a reward to KS backers, there were 4 additional Monuments boards, and other additional 30 bricks, that are 5 purple, 5 natural and 20 brown. Between these, One natural brick is broken and could not be placed.over the others, and another brown one is considerably smaller than the others.
Have you experienced such issues in Your box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Corbelli
Italy
Perugia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got a brown dented piece that can be barely used in gameplay.

Also, as I wrote in a different thread, according to the Schloss Schonbrunn map, you need 21 white stones to complete the palace.

However,there are 15 stones in the basic game and 5 additional stones in the expansion, so 20 totals. We replaced one of the white laid stones before turn three but it felt a bit weird anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my purples bricks is cracked, and one of my white bricks is half sized. I have requested replacements, but with Queen's note about being backlogged, I am not expecting a replacement soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.