Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frankberg Almeida
Brazil
Manaus
Amazonas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, Battalians... I think now it's the time to spread the seed about this awesome project in every possible way. Don't forget to like/follow our social media to unlock the social SG's:

https://www.facebook.com/Battalia.bg/

https://twitter.com/BattaliaTC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Too many stretch goals, too many add-ons, too much of everything.

It's prevented me from backing the project. How playtested will all of this be? More stuff does NOT make a game better! Instead of being streamlined and easy-flowing, it risks being clunky, drowned by rules, unbalanced and overlong.

I'm disappointed, to be honest. When KS projects are so add-on-happy like Battalia's creators are, I know it will come at a price once the campaign has ended. And the price will be the quality of the core game dropping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett MacDonald
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's very similar to how the base game campaign was done though... and that didn't seem to be a problem (hero powers, unbound buff, etc seem well tested/balanced). I totally get where you are coming from but they have earned my trust based on the core game... and if any of these free additions end up being bad I just won't use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Ended up pledging anyway!
Because... because... I don't know, maybe I'm dumb. Haha.

Well, here's to hoping I enjoy it when it ships!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Tsolov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am a part of the play testing team and I could assure you that we have spent endless hours of play testing. At least 2-3 sessions each week.

And I know that this process will continue for the next several months.

Quote from the creator`s post under one of the campaign updates:
"About the play-testing - everything we offer is play-tested, you can bet on that. Of course we are not offering a finished product, this the main idea of KS actually, so we are still continue testing and of course some of the elements are subject to changes. We will do improvements till the very end before publishing and this is the normal way, how things are going in every publishing house, I can assure you that It is also normal that the core elements in a basic game or expansion are always better tested, because they reach the table in almost every game session and add-ons and other components do that only partially with smaller number of repetition."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.