Mitko Simidchiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
Check out our Bulgarian board games site BigBoxGamers.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

So I just got the Warrior Gods box of this and while looking at the different deities a couple of questions occurred to me:

1. Loki - his mandate asks him to play an attack face down for an opponent to guess the element of it. Two-part question actually One, does Loki then resolve the attack? And two, if it is a dual element attack, does it count as wrong if the opponent names one of the elements?

2. A number of deities have their Mandates as controlling 7 orbs (chaos of order). Do those need to be their personal ones (so from Power cards, myth cards and named Priests) or do they count the Constellation as well? The reason I ask is because 7 is a weird number, considering all Power cards add 2 orbs and the myth cards I've seen add 2 orbs ... only the Druid Priests for the Celtic pantheon add 1. I would have thought 8 would be a clearer number in that case.

Anyways, thanks and happy gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the attack is not actually played. I am not 100% sure as it is not in front of me.

But for the control, yes its both personal and the constellation as you technically control them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.