Subject: Expansion? Impressions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so not to be the guy that just got a game and is already asking for an expansion, but it would be pretty great to have Historical Presidents and/or notable candidates. I mean, Washington vs Slick Willy? Lincoln vs Dubya? Just thinking ahead to when the likes of Carly Fiorina and Martin O'Malley blissfully fade from memory.

Of course, if anyone was to be so kind as to provide a template, the community could have a go at it......

Good looking game, love the art, especially the Oil Derricks. Haven't played yet, but it looks like there is enough strategic space, even with the randomness. Looks fun.

(Want to avoid RSP. Tried to make all equations equal )

Edit: Probably shouldn't have said randomness, probably more like take-that play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Kyrkos
United States
Sunnyside
New York
flag msg tools
NO MORE MOUNTAINTOP REMOVAL
badge
It was the Police Patrols, snooping into people’s windows. The patrols did not matter however. Only the Thought Police mattered.
mbmbmbmbmb
We've played twice and had a great time! I have a few friends who are both gamers and political junkies that I can't wait to share it with.

I was also already thinking expansions... For the short term, a couple of PnP Leader cards for Johnson and Stein would be awesome! Love the idea of some historical ones as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
mintylish wrote:
We've played twice and had a great time! I have a few friends who are both gamers and political junkies that I can't wait to share it with.

I was also already thinking expansions... For the short term, a couple of PnP Leader cards for Johnson and Stein would be awesome! Love the idea of some historical ones as well.

Cool, can't wait. Like the idea that you can just make money from your campaign, and not really care about votes too much

Those third party candidates would be a good add for sure (Ross Perot, but I think he might be the fast talker?). Maybe some world leaders too? Johnson's super power could be that he isn't aware of foreign leaders, so they can't target each other!

For Dubya: The Preemtive Decider; he gets to determine who the start player is each round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Patton
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll talk to the rest of the guys and see if providing a template is something they would like to do. In which section would I post such a template?

You could always just get the print and play (on Gumroad) and the use photoshop to change a card!

Brandon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks Brandon.

A template would probably be best in the files section.

Didn't even think about the print and play. I'll have to check that out. Assuming I can still access that through Kickstarter? Or, is there another link?

Much thanks,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Patton
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The print and play:

https://gumroad.com/l/superpacs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.