Subject: Questions after first play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Radu Rengle
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We played tonight, 4 players, advanced game, all expansions.

Questions:

1. At the Consul expansion, let's say i buy a card that gives me 3 gold if I have 5 buildings. I have 2 on the left of the board and 3 on the right, I still get the bonus, no?

Then, as an extra action, I use 2 identical symbols and flip the card to use it again. Do I get another 3 gold immediately since I have 5 buildings?

In short: with 1 action and 1 extra action I got 6 gold using only 1 worker. (and paying the cost of the card)

2. At Consul exp, how many times can I flip a Consul card to use it again? (in advanced game). Can I pay 3 pairs of symbols to get the reward 3 times? (since I have the requirements always, for example 5 buildings)

3. At advanced game if I have a Porta Nigra used (on the right) and I get another Porta Nigra, do I still get the set bonus?

4. Used cards (on the right) can still be turned 90 degrees to give influence in a area?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Boncu wrote:
We played tonight, 4 players, advanced game, all expansions.

Questions:

1. At the Consul expansion, let's say i buy a card that gives me 3 gold if I have 5 buildings. I have 2 on the left of the board and 3 on the right, I still get the bonus, no?

Then, as an extra action, I use 2 identical symbols and flip the card to use it again. Do I get another 3 gold immediately since I have 5 buildings?

In short: with 1 action and 1 extra action I got 6 gold using only 1 worker. (and paying the cost of the card)

2. At Consul exp, how many times can I flip a Consul card to use it again? (in advanced game). Can I pay 3 pairs of symbols to get the reward 3 times? (since I have the requirements always, for example 5 buildings)

3. At advanced game if I have a Porta Nigra used (on the right) and I get another Porta Nigra, do I still get the set bonus?

4. Used cards (on the right) can still be turned 90 degrees to give influence in a area?

Thanks

1. Yes you get it, no matter where are your cards.
b.)Yes it is in the rules, you get instant reward, if the card still fulfilled.
2. Once per action of course, but you can get the bonuses as many times as you want (can).
3. Yes.
4. Yes. Using the influence and uning the icon is 2 separate thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.