Daniel S
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lerugray wrote:
Hi all

trying to work out the first scenario with the advanced rules, how do you guys differentiate the different types of leg units, like if both units are MR but one has a saxhorn, is there some way to make that clear on the board? Otherwise i feel like I am going to forget which units have which weapons.

I just write down the weapons each infantry unit has.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Borrows
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The one thing I think is missing from this game and Panzer is weapons counters for infantry units. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I'd really like them on the board rather than in notes for each unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaz Man
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Made my own counters - just get some carboard and write HQ, Wepaon type etc on them labels on small counters - - its easier for me that way. do it for the smoke pattern too - to remind me

Of course you could do fancy artwork and laminate them if you want

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Russo
United States
flag msg tools
Quote:
The one thing I think is missing from this game and Panzer is weapons counters for infantry units...

The game is intentionally designed this way so that opponents don't have knowledge of enemy infantry units weapons systems until they have fired.

Quote:
Made my own counters...

Good idea, I'll have to do that too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.