Ca$h 'n Guns (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: substandard standees rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Anthony
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the game but the small standees really suck. On my felt game cloth they never stay standing up so I'm always asking if someone's character is supposed to be standing or has flopped intentionally. Can you buy better aftermarket "standees"? Didn't see anything on eBay or Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen this complaint before, but you could use anything, miniatures from other games, heck even empty toilet paper rolls. Just glue a copy of the character on it.

Skies the limit on ideas here, if you find the thread on such complaints you will see better ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get some poker chip and glue the based to the chips that'll give them more than enough stability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Anthony
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kryyst wrote:
Get some poker chip and glue the based to the chips that'll give them more than enough stability.

Poker chips are a good idea and would fit the gangster theme well. Doing some more searching I did find some better ones available for purchase in multi-color or clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Alexander
United States
Saline
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or everyone could stand in a circle. You are the character! If you are down, get down!

Okay, that might be hard to do, but kind of sounded like fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.