I played this for the first time in a year and can't remember a bunch of the rules so I have questions that hopefully someone can answer.
1. Can 1 field counsel fight as many battles as he wants in a turn? Does he take on every single war with his fleets and legions? We had 3 wars out, can he try to beat all 3 wars in one turn?
2. We had a player declare he was going rebel after the senate phase. Is this when you are supposed to do so?
3. He rolled to see if any other legions (besides the ones loyal after previous victories join him) what happens to the legions that don't join him? Are the returned to the force pool.
4. If you vote to send someone off to fight a war, can the tribune veto the departure? Can you just then amend sending someone off to fight with a different number of troops thus changing the proposal slightly to get around the tribune?
5. Do governors get any influence for becoming governor?