Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sinister
United States
Unspecified
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
I played this for the first time in a year and can't remember a bunch of the rules so I have questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1. Can 1 field counsel fight as many battles as he wants in a turn? Does he take on every single war with his fleets and legions? We had 3 wars out, can he try to beat all 3 wars in one turn?

2. We had a player declare he was going rebel after the senate phase. Is this when you are supposed to do so?

3. He rolled to see if any other legions (besides the ones loyal after previous victories join him) what happens to the legions that don't join him? Are the returned to the force pool.

4. If you vote to send someone off to fight a war, can the tribune veto the departure? Can you just then amend sending someone off to fight with a different number of troops thus changing the proposal slightly to get around the tribune?

5. Do governors get any influence for becoming governor?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A given titled senator can only fight one war a turn.

You go rebel or not after wars are fought, which is after the senate phase but not before wars are fought.

They return to rome, iirc.

Yes, yes, different proposal (even if that is just a slight variation in numbers).

Not that I recall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Giongo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sinister wrote:

5. Do governors get any influence for becoming governor?

Governors increase:

A) influence by 3 for developing province

B) ("provincial wars" advanced rule) influence and popularity for a victory against an attacking war: just like a victorious Commander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.