Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I just played my first game of Chandra vs Liliana... and Chandra lost badly.

First, the zombies had an Enchantment attached to them... and when they would all die, they would come back with the Enchantment still there. Is that how it's supposed to go?

Then, Liliana put the Crippling Blight enchantment on the Phoenixes, rendering them completely useless. (1 attack and 0 defense), so even if they could be brought back by playing a red Sorcery card, there would be little point to bring them back. And there was no way for Chandra to get rid of that Enchantment.

Hmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Bailey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'd have to double check, but I thought the enchantments fell off once all the creatures died. When they came back, it's like a new squad. Either read that in the rules or in the FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Bailey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
[thread=https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20724073#20724073][/thread] Here is the FAQ. It's item number 2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once the last model leaves the table, be it through death or through some ability that returns them to reserve, any enchantments attached to that squad are lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks! Had not seen the FAQs.
It's not mentioned in the rulebook (wow), so that's why I was wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.