Subject: Has anyone outside the USA received a 'Label' email? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Badger Man
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
As far as I can tell it is only the good folks in the US of A that have received either initial emails, dispatch notices or the game itself... anyone from elsewhere got anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Magnissimus Maximus
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep! Received initial e-mail Sep. 28th and the game was shipped yesterday. Norway. No ETA so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope....still on pre-order status.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
yeah I've received a notice stating it's left the US and is on it's way to destination-Australia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing yet...although i'm really worried. i have my initial order email from PlaidHat Ages ago...but i forgot to sign up to their website and stuff during my order, so i can't check what my status is or anything, or even if i actually bought it as now i've completely talked myself into the fact that my order has been lost int he doldrums of their website....

i just feel so in limbo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger Man
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
Thanks! Eases my mind

Daniel, have you an order number? If so, am sure it is fine. I changed my address for my order and feel that has put me to the bottom of the pile too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not received anything yet either... Maybe its the UK that is being left till last?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger Man
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
Ugh... hope not. But no one from the UK seems to have anything

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Martell
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mine has shipped, now what I'm interested in is how long it will take, so if any overseas people get a tracking update that it has arrived at their own customs, let us know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
benmartell wrote:
Mine has shipped, now what I'm interested in is how long it will take, so if any overseas people get a tracking update that it has arrived at their own customs, let us know!

Not counting Kickstarters, which ship in bulk and arrive when they arrive, I haven't ordered a product internationally like this. I take it the tracking information doesn't include an ETA? I can imagine that would be frustrating, because depending on how it's sent, it could be anywhere from overnight to a month...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Martell
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
Becq wrote:
benmartell wrote:

Not counting Kickstarters, which ship in bulk and arrive when they arrive, I haven't ordered a product internationally like this. I take it the tracking information doesn't include an ETA? I can imagine that would be frustrating, because depending on how it's sent, it could be anywhere from overnight to a month...

Yes. Normally the next tracking step you will get is arrival at customs. It will then go to the depot of the agent responsible for delivery (a courier company), and at that point it will probably be given an ETA - but once it hits customs you know it's probably only a day or two.

I just want to get a sense of whether or not we are talking Amazon speed (2-3 weeks) of getting from USA to NZ customs, or FedEx speed (2-3 days).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they used USPS Priority Mail for domestic shipping. Assuming they used USPS Priority Mail International for overseas, then that would be "6-10 business days" according to the USPS web site (presumably starting when the box arrived at the USPS facility in Addison, TX).

https://www.usps.com/international/priority-mail-internation...

Note: no guarantees that I'm giving you remotely accurate info; just trying to help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain W.
Germany
flag msg tools
Also no label to me - and no clue at all.
It is like Christmas and every other kid has a present, just yours is not under the tree cry
Quote:
Assuming they used USPS Priority Mail International for overseas, then that would be "6-10 business days" according to the USPS web site (presumably starting when the box arrived at the USPS facility in Addison, TX).

That information would be great - in addition with the confirmation that all pre orders are shipped (from another thread).
Knowing both facts to be true I would know that I have to wait to end of the month in the worst case - great
So nothing to worry about yet and everything is fine to arrange the guys for first week of November.

As at our side the parcels are only stored for 7 days if the miss you it is quite crucial to be aware when a parcel is going to be here. had once a Kickstarter going back to France twice based on strange reasons (each round trip 4 weeks) - I do not like to imagine if the parcel goes back to US just because the notice sheet from DHL was lost in between all the advertisements ...yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Martell
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've had an update. The parcel has arrived... in Chicago.

Seems like a backwards step given there are flights direct from Texas to New Zealand but not from Chicago, but I assume it's some kind of central international mailing facility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Specht
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clownfeet wrote:
Nothing yet...although i'm really worried. i have my initial order email from PlaidHat Ages ago...but i forgot to sign up to their website and stuff during my order, so i can't check what my status is or anything, or even if i actually bought it as now i've completely talked myself into the fact that my order has been lost int he doldrums of their website....

i just feel so in limbo!

Shoot them an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Magnissimus Maximus
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
benmartell wrote:
I've had an update. The parcel has arrived... in Chicago.

Seems like a backwards step given there are flights direct from Texas to New Zealand but not from Chicago, but I assume it's some kind of central international mailing facility.

Mine arrived in Chicago today as well, two days after departing Texas. It appears Chicago is some kind of international package hub for USPS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I messaged them about it on Facebook. The EU ones are being shipped by their EU partner and they said they're currently "being processed" so should be pretty soon from now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain W.
Germany
flag msg tools
blunder1983 wrote:
I messaged them about it on Facebook. The EU ones are being shipped by their EU partner and they said they're currently "being processed" so should be pretty soon from now!

Great news :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Martin
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Canada and got a shipping notice today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJB
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping notice received today as well in Canada. Expected delivery is Tuesday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Martell
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mine seems to have departed Chicago by airport... hopefully this means it will be in nz soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Martell
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mine has now cleared nz customs, should be at my door tomorrow or the next day. I hope that means good news for others from overseas too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
benmartell wrote:
Mine has now cleared nz customs, should be at my door tomorrow or the next day. I hope that means good news for others from overseas too!

Wow, that seems like a fairly short trip. Nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Medany
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'm in the UK but did a US pre order for the coins.

According to the USPS tracking it arrived in heathrow on the 8th and that's where USPS hand over to Parcel Force 48 ...

According to parcel force its still in Chicago (even though I know it went from Chicago to Texas then to Heathrow) and they can't track it any more than that...

Anyone in the UK had there US pre-order arrive yet ??

Really hoping to get this by Sunday as we are finishing our final 2 months in Pandemic Season 1 then and wanted to do the prologue and first proper game straight after ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger Man
Scotland
Edinburgh
Scotland
flag msg tools
What? How? I have received nothing as of yet (thus, I started this thread)... Emailed PHG last week and they told me that their EU orders were getting shipped in the next week or two!

Unless you are signed up to PHG and therefore have a bit more detail I don't get how you have tracking et al.

An aside, but just finished June in Pandemic Legacy. Not really a fan of Pandemic but thought 'What the hell?!' and bought it anyway. Turns out I am just in love with Legacy games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.