Chris in Kansai
Japan
Otsu
Shiga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have a 3FP AI 2 hexes away from a 12 DV unit, and a 2FP AI 4 hexes away from another 12 DV unit, which AI fires?

Does highest trump farthest or vice-versa?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, as I understand the rules, all instructions read literally from left to right, as IF THEN statements - so Highest FP AI then farthest from followed by lowest DV unit and finally fires.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris in Kansai
Japan
Otsu
Shiga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ta. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Trevor - 100% correct. So the 3FP unit fires.
Thanks for the answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
saul oliveira
msg tools
So i first find the Highest FP AI, if there are just one with that FP value, I look no more and that one fires. If there are more than one, then I select the one that is farthest from a unit, finally If there are more than one equally far then I choose among them the one which unit has the lowest DV.
Sounds correct?

Saul
Spain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cinesos77 wrote:
So i first find the Highest FP AI, if there are just one with that FP value, I look no more and that one fires. If there are more than one, then I select the one that is farthest from a unit, finally If there are more than one equally far then I choose among them the one which unit has the lowest DV.
Sounds correct?

Saul
Spain

I think the distance is used last, to break tie.
HF AI fire(attack) lowest DV Unit. If there is 2 or more units with the same Defense Value, (who can be fired upon), then use distance breaker specified in the order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.