Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andrea melegari
Italy
parma
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I purchased the app a few days ago and i was surprised to find the game so great since i usually don't like card games like this. Does anybody know if i ll be able to find it at Essen?

In case which version do you suggest to buy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The publisher Eagle-Gryphon Games will be there, so I'd say that there should be good chance that you can get it there.

Personally, I think that the expansions add a lot to the game and increases the replayability, so I'd buy the edition with the most stuff included.

The team packs on the other hand don't add all that much. I Intend to pick up some more of them (I think I have three or four of them), but I'm a completionist and looking at it from cost benefit point of view, then you'll get much more bang for your buck from buying another game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 on pretty much all that Morton said. Do yourself the favor and buy all the gameplay expansions (teams are fun but not as necessary) but start out using the base game and them add them after a while once you and your opponent got the timing down.

But most of all: buy it (it will be there AFAIK, I do pray that the newer expansions will be there a plenty), it is such an awesome game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PasiMax wrote:
+1 on pretty much all that Morton said. Do yourself the favor and buy all the gameplay expansions (teams are fun but not as necessary) but start out using the base game and them add them after a while once you and your opponent got the timing down.

I'll +1 you back . I also added them gradually, though I think that I added the three that each adds extra of one specific player type at once for balance. Don't know whether that was actually necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrea melegari
Italy
parma
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thx X the info, i ll go X all the expansions then! I am in love with the App right now but i want to buy the boardgame because this game is really awesome. It will be the first must buy of my first Essen! Cannot wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fitzgerald
United States
Lafayette
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Andrea

The place to go is Hall 7 E108. I will be there 2-6pm both Thursday and Friday. I would love to meet you and and answer any questions you might have. See you at Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mikefitz wrote:
Hi Andrea

The place to go is Hall 7 E108. I will be there 2-6pm both Thursday and Friday. I would love to meet you and and answer any questions you might have. See you at Essen.

Awesome, I hope I'll be able to come and say hi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrea melegari
Italy
parma
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow! My best compliments for the game you have done. It'a long time since i have found such a smooth, clever and balanced game! My only question will be to sign up my copy See you at Essen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrea

Welcome to BH2045. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoy it!

Go Wiffle!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.