James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Starts at 12 noon (for Prime) and 12:30 (for non-Prime)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TVC8P6E/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_8647...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wraxall
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Norbert666 wrote:
Starts at 12 noon (for Prime) and 12:30 (for non-Prime)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TVC8P6E/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_8647...


Any idea on price?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's been £21.94 before.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
heavyriffs wrote:
Norbert666 wrote:
Starts at 12 noon (for Prime) and 12:30 (for non-Prime)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TVC8P6E/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_8647...


Any idea on price?


£35.42

Tempting for me but I am on a strict diet :-o
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hughes
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
blackmeeple wrote:
heavyriffs wrote:
Norbert666 wrote:
Starts at 12 noon (for Prime) and 12:30 (for non-Prime)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TVC8P6E/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_8647...


Any idea on price?


£35.42

Tempting for me but I am on a strict diet :-o


Good value for whats in the box, saying that I've not played my copy yet. I bought it when it was super cheap as something for my son to practice painting on. Half tempted to get this so I can have a go at painting a set too - but that would be foolish.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Ward
England
Salford
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the heads up. Been looking at this for a while and the price is good!

Said it was 100% claimed but joined the waitlist and got the deal price a few minutes later!

Can't wait for it to come tomorrow!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Bruce
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Norfolk
flag msg tools
I have found it ok, the minis are great, but I bought it during the last price drop in a panic and assumed before buying that there was more of an RPG element to it, in the vein of mice and mystics. As it is it's a fun hack n slash adventure.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! A cad perhaps, but no bounder.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
must have missed the lightening its showing £43 for me last time I only paid £23.

a more RPG campaign orientated version rule book is to be released next year . It was due this year but you know what KS are like.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.