Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jef Addley
United Kingdom
Leatherhead
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well i love the look of this game.. its on KS for another 7 days.. try not to miss it.. i want a lot of the stretch goals .. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bond
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's still a lot of teams available that have openings to add your name to the game for them as added incentive. C'mon and help make you yourself a player on the gridiron for all players to fear, and in the process help make the game a reality for everyone all around the world.

Go Jack-O-Lanterns!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Perry
United States
Albany
Oregon
flag msg tools
Llamadust Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is looking for a good tournament game this one is going to be a good one for that. Like Stephen said there are plenty of pledges for making your own player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This thread, while helpful to those who've come here to examine the game further, is really needed to be spread to other parts of the BGG community. I posted a thread similar to the OP, over in the 1-player guild forums. I'm sure there are other community subsets in BGG that would appreciate being informed about this game. I don't know as I haven't checked... is there a sports game forum available the main page?

CAUTION: When/if you do spread the word, be sure to NOT include a direct link to the Kickstarter page! Your entire thread will be deleted. Simply introduce and talk about the game, mention that it's a current Kickstarter project, and proved a link to the Techno Bowl BGG page. Spoken from experience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Lower
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
Just ordered WV's Up Front Banzai. Very excited!!
mb
I've reached out to a few of my friends who are in fantasy football leagues.

I'll also be posting about it on my blog today (which is tricky because it is about miniature painting, but I'll make it work).

Thank goodness for the BGG banner, otherwise I would have never heard of it.

It looks like we are on track to get the upgraded cloth playmat. YES!

Jeff
http://squadpainter.blogspot.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SquadPainter wrote:
I've reached out to a few of my friends who are in fantasy football leagues.

I'll also be posting about it on my blog today (which is tricky because it is about miniature painting, but I'll make it work).

Thank goodness for the BGG banner, otherwise I would have never heard of it.

It looks like we are on track to get the upgraded cloth playmat. YES!

Jeff
http://squadpainter.blogspot.com

Thanks for spreading the word Jeff! It's nice to have you on the team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.