Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Bornschein
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

I'm a kickstarter. Which booth I will get "Evolution: Climate" at Essen 2016?

-Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
North Star Games is at booth 3-P103
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also a kickstarter. They didn't say anything about picking up at Essen or anything..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bornschein
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right. I forgot! Sorry. Actually the game is on its way via ship, arriving last week of October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kopernikus wrote:
You are right. I forgot! Sorry. Actually the game is on its way via ship, arriving last week of October.

Yep, there is no Essen pick-up this time. I'm sorry about that. The game was supposed to arrive in August.

As far as we've heard, nothing has changed on the late October delivery. The games are still on the water and should enter port sometime with in the week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Morphine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will non-kickstarters be able to buy a copy at Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
davidenkinderen wrote:
Will non-kickstarters be able to buy a copy at Essen?

Yes! We will sell our copies of the game on a first come first serve basis. We will not give any preference to our KS backers - their games will arrive at their doorstep at the end of this month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In project update #21 you offered a Gencon and an Essen pick-up. Backers could send an email if they wanted to do so. And they received an answer back that you would have their rewards for them at the convention. You have never sent a follow-up email elaborating on or retrackting that promiss. And now you've posted something here and not on kickstarter. You haven't even sent an email to your backers (I should know, I am one).

This does not come across as customer friendly. Neither does the attitude of your representatives at your booth. This contradicts completely with all previous kickstarter and Essen pick-up experiences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.