Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Mercer
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey guys,

Besides the Supplement packs and the Special Edition Soundtrack, which all have promo cards unique to LNoE, are all other promo cards just alternate image cards from the original game and expansions?

I'm a completest to a point, but I don't want to bother trying to collect ALL the promo cards if the vast majority of them are just duplicates (with new images) of an already released card. If there are unique cards that ONLY exist through a promo card (again, excluding alternate image cards), can somebody post a list here? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kernunrex of America
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
WOW BOB WOW
badge
Harry, I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually uploaded a file listing all of the promos a while back:
Last Night on Earth Promo Card List

Long-story-short: outside of the Supplements and CD, the only exclusive cards you're missing are "Flashlight & Pitchfork" and "Here They Come!" from the Radioactive Zombies pack:
LNOE Radioactive Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've heard both opinions on the subject, but if you have a promo card that is just an alt-art version, are you supposed to replace the original or just add both to the deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kernunrex of America
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
WOW BOB WOW
badge
Harry, I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if Flying Frog has ever said anything on that. Me, I throw all of the cards in together. Since the promos always come in pairs, the Hero and Zombie decks remain balanced with each other.

I ran the numbers once, and the likelihood of drawing a scenario search item (or card that can grab one for you) doesn't really change after adding in every single card from all sets, either.

Admittedly, they're a pain the butt to shuffle, though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.