GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,794 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shoggots and Cultists rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Creekstone
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey everyone!

Just a quick (and probably dumb) question that I've found nothing (or missed) about cultist and shoggoth interaction. So lets say that I need to place a cultist on an area where there is a shoggoth. Do I just place the cultist there next to the shoggoth, without doing anything else (for example doing an awakening ritual)?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Santa sees you when you're raiding
badge
Be Good or Else!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you just place the cultist as normal. The cultist and Shoggoths are entirely separate, just sharing space temporarily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Follow up question. When you are summoning cultists and would need to place a 4th at a location you don't and instead awaken an old one. Do the 3 original cultists stay where they are or get removed? It doesn't say in the rule book that they get removed but I think I've seen someone mention it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
++++ ++++
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
Follow up question. When you are summoning cultists and would need to place a 4th at a location you don't and instead awaken an old one. Do the 3 original cultists stay where they are or get removed? It doesn't say in the rule book that they get removed but I think I've seen someone mention it.

That was my fault! Don't confuse yourself. The initial 3 'STAY' there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
darkabolisher wrote:
PeterM2158 wrote:

That was my fault! Don't confuse yourself. The initial 3 'STAY' there!

Hahah thanks! Good to know I've been playing right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.