United Kingdom
Fareham
Hants
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Incan Gold

Players: Me, Rob, Alan, Frank

Decided to start teh evenings games with something light and Incan Gold was opened. This was the first time that anyone of us have played it and it played really nice.
The rules were explained very quickly and the first game started.

Cave 1 went on for a bit and one by one all the others bailed taking home there treasure. I pushed my luck one more time and hit big. A 17 treasure card, that was enough for me so I also left the cave.

The rest of the caves either ended with a double danger card or us bailing at around the time. I won the game purely on the extra treasure one in the first game.

AS it was a quick game we decided to play again which is a rare for our group. We tend to play one game then another not the same game multiple times.

Now that the guys had the rules sussed this one was a bit tougher. Idols started appearing and we were trying to push on into the cave, but also try and be the only one to leave the cave to get the idol. Other than a double snake cave the rest of the game played well. The game was to teh wire on the last cave, I knew Frank was in the lead so after teh others had bailed I had to keep pushing on to try and get enough treaure. My gread was my douwn fall and a Zombie saw the end of my run.

Frank left the cave with a sackful of treasure to win the game. All players agreed it was a good game, nice and light but has the scope to be allot of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amanda w.
United States
williamsport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I too started off a gaming session with this game- it is somewhat unfortunate how well the other players took to it- because they wanted to play it again- and again- and again. I liked it alot the first time and it was fun the second- but by the time we hit the fourth game- I was sooo ready to play something else. It is a good ice breaker game- short, light and fun- but I find it looses serious interest after the first play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, brought this out for the first time this weekend and it's all that ended up getting played. After we were done people kept telling me how much they loved it!

Great for the game! Unfortunate for all the unplayed treasures on my shelf. =)

One screw up though. We kept forgetting to take out the Hazard card when a second one came out to end the round. D'oh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Williams
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hants
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I can see that it will have that effect.
Luckily we followed with a game of Carc and then Caylus to finish the night off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.