$15.00
$20.00
$30.00
$5.00
john greeb
msg tools
Assume you are playing with the Alpha Wolf so you've placed the extra "Wolf" card in the middle along with the other 3 cards at the start of the game. When it is time for the Apprentice Seer to look at a card from the middle, can the card be the "wolf" card or must it be one of the other 3 cards in the middle? I assume it can be the "wolf" card but want to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The App Seer maybe absolutely view the Wolf card. It is one of the great strategies for that role.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the 4th card is a center card too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Locutus Zero
United States
flag msg tools
Make it so
badge
Captain Picard
mbmbmbmbmb
Every role that interacts with the middle cards can choose the wolf card, including the Witch and the Drunk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That scary moment when you look at the wolf card and it is your own card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:

That's not scary, that's a lot of information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
Indeed. It's better to be a werewolf with enough information for a strong bluff than a villager flailing around in the dark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
Muemmelmann wrote:

That's not scary, that's a lot of information!

Yes it is some good information but the first time it happens it is actually scary I have heard multiple people describe it that way when they experience it for the first time. It is probably a combination of theme and the fact that you learn that someone "went after you" behind your back.

I am not saying it makes sense strategy wise to be scared, but for multiple people I have played with, it has bit a bit shocking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.