Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fergus Conolly
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have an inventory of all the 2nd Edition stuff? Even something that shows the specific differences between the 1st Ed and 2nd Ed stuff? I purchased a set to upgrade my 1st Edition copy so just want to check I've got everything.

The Kickstarter page for this advises the following:

What is UPDATED.
-2nd Edition rules
-All base game Hero cards
-All KS exclusive Hero and item cards (Trickster, Skald, Spriggan)
-All base game item cards
-Trap deck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you get your 2.0 upgrade pack, if I may ask? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Taylor
msg tools
mbmb
Quests have been completely reworked and redesigned to be spread over both sides of the card.

And while they released the KS-Hero cards as a PDF, I don't think they have card versions of them yet, these are coming with Journeyman I believe.

Apart from the Hunter, who I understand is in 2.0 rules.

So yes - 2nd Edition rules, all base game Hero cards and item cards and traps, plus orc/crawler monsters, and Quests.

Some stuff -like merchants and darkness decks - are the same in 2.0 as 1.0 so didn't require new cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcus the Ready wrote:
Quests have been completely reworked and redesigned to be spread over both sides of the card.

And while they released the KS-Hero cards as a PDF, I don't think they have card versions of them yet, these are coming with Journeyman I believe.

Apart from the Hunter, who I understand is in 2.0 rules.

So yes - 2nd Edition rules, all base game Hero cards and item cards and traps, plus orc/crawler monsters, and Quests.

Some stuff -like merchants and darkness decks - are the same in 2.0 as 1.0 so didn't require new cards.

All of the above.

Also, this 2.0 content PDF download from the Megacon games site contains all the cards that were reprinted, if you need to check your upgrade pack for completeness:
http://megacongames.com/download/myth-2-0-content/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.