• [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Thanks, Obama!

HRC's drones have been slowly poisoning the staff.

Drewber at 11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
We still have Alex Jones for comedic relief!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

That's only because he begged Killary not to end his life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly thought the Blaze was a spoof site like the Onion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
But who's going to implore me to buy GOLD !!

and "survival rations"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

That's only because he begged Killary not to end his life.

Alex Jones is a target that will self-select out of the population. The dude is obviously imbalanced, much like Beck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
I honestly thought the Blaze was a spoof site like the Onion.

It is, without knowing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
He came out hard against Trump and Trump supporters, and "poof" lost his audience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would have thought they could sell enough advertising. Odd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Not crazy enough. That's a fairly scary moral.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Would have thought they could sell enough advertising. Odd.

No real business wants the stink of the place on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never thought too much of the Blaze. After Beck got particularly religious on his show I lost interesting in him, and then they moved his show to a late night slot on one of the local stations and I was already in bed by then.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird. You'd think it would go out in a bla-...oh never mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Let's not forget the feud currently kicking around between Beck and Hannity:

http://www.businessinsider.com/hannity-glenn-beck-trump-2016...

BI wrote:
Hannity rails against Glenn Beck: I have 'no interest' in making peace with 'a guy that gives a Nazi analogy a day'

Fox News host Sean Hannity on Monday railed against conservative talk-show host Glenn Beck, calling the prominent member of the Never Trump movement a "saboteur" with whom he had "no interest" in making peace after the election.

Hannity made the comments on his nationally syndicated radio program while explaining to his audience that a postelection "fight" was "coming next."

"Glenn Beck was saying, 'Oh, we got to all come together after the election' — I'm not interested in coming together with a bunch of saboteurs," Hannity said. "I just have no interest in that, and people that are myopic."

Hannity knocked Beck, saying he was "sick and tired" of being lectured by "a guy that gives a Nazi analogy a day."

"One of the cohorts on his show compared me to a Nazi not that long ago," Hannity said, though it was not clear exactly what he was referring to. "Then he goes on air and says, 'I've never said anything about Sean Hannity.' I watched it!"

"I've watched them talk about me, tear apart my monologues for one hour," the Fox News host added. "I don't know what the hell he's talking about. You know, but you know. You live with it. You live with her Supreme Court justices."

Hannity's producer chimed in, telling him to "just remember" that Beck "is a man who shoved his face in Cheetos," a reference to a stunt Beck once did on his program.

"Always remember that," she said. "Whenever you feel in doubt about the sanity of this person that was once a friend. Maybe if he wants to come together he should have thought about that before he started name calling like a 5-year-old."

"Listen, it doesn't bother me," Hannity said. "I expect — I have been called any and every name that you could ever think recall of somebody. I mean there's a lot I could say about him and all these other people that I don't say."

The Fox News host then rattled off his typical talking points aimed at shaming conservatives who refuse to back Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee.

"You sabotage, you stay home, you help her, and you own her Supreme Court nominees, you own her unvetted refugees, you own radical Islam being empowered because they know she's weak," he said, referring to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

"You own every single thing every new illegal immigrant does in this country," he continued. "You own a horrible educational system. You own the coal miners that will be fired and the call companies that will be put out of business. You own Obamacare. And I'm standing by it."

Hannity first laced into Beck in late August for declining to support Trump, characterizing the talk-show host as someone who is on a "holy war" against the real-estate tycoon.

Trump's ascension inside the Republican Party has forced a sharp divide inside the conservative news media. Hannity, Matt Drudge, Ann Coulter, and the website Breitbart have found themselves at odds with Beck and more traditional conservative news outlets over their support for the billionaire in this election cycle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:

I still think its absolutely hilarious that Trump used Hannity as a character reference during the debate.

"Don't believe me just go and ask Hannity, he'll vouch for me"

Just a little before he said he insulted Rosie O'Donnel for being mean to him and that nobody feels sorry for her.

What a disaster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

I still think its absolutely hilarious that Trump used Hannity as a character reference during the debate.

Just a little before he said he insulted Rosie O'Donnel for being mean to him and that nobody feels sorry for her.

What a disaster.

Let's think for about two seconds who is a worse person.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

What a disaster.

Don't need 2s.... Trump is definitely worse. Worse at business, worse at Politics, worse at hair weaves, worse at breeding attractive male chillblains, worse at public speaking, worse at debating, worse at being a leader.

Dashi is actually worrying about the comparison between OrangeMan and Rosie O'Donnell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

What a disaster.

Don't need 2s.... Trump is definitely worse. Worse at business, worse at Politics, worse at hair weaves, worse at breeding attractive male chillblains, worse at public speaking, worse at debating, worse at being a leader.

Dashi is actually worrying about the comparison between OrangeMan and Rosie O'Donnell.

No.
Hannity and Rosie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

What a disaster.

No.
Hannity and Rosie.

I wasn't bringing them up for the comparison I was bringing them up to show how horrible Trump's debate tactics are.

Do you really feel like Trump should have brought up his best friend Hannity for a character reference in the middle of a national debate or insulted someone else by name at the debate regardless of the person?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

What a disaster.

No.
Hannity and Rosie.

I wasn't bringing them up for the comparison I was bringing them up to show how horrible Trump's debate tactics are.

Do you really feel like Trump should have brought up his best friend Hannity for a character reference in the middle of a national debate or insulted someone else by name at the debate regardless of the person?

Should Obama stop campaigning for Hillary?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

What a disaster.

No.
Hannity and Rosie.

Hell no! His favoribility numbers are outstanding right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
He came out hard against Trump and Trump supporters, and "poof" lost his audience.

It's almost as if he didn't know he had been pandering to wack jobs the entire time.

Seriously though, where did all the Blaze supporters run off to for their pro-Trump insanity fix?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

To save the USA from embracing Trump - of course he should not stop.

Clinton is much better for the country than Trump. If we elect Trump, many countries would have a hard time taking us seriously (though the fact that he ever ran well in the polls shows the same).

That so many people can hear how badly Trump acts so frequently and think that he is the same as her because of her e-mail, only shows how much of an impact misinformation has. And, the only defense against it is the media to inform us of truth, but when you've been told to only trust highly partisan sources, that fails as well - letting the lies and misinformation stand as fact.

But you have to look at the data and see if it stands on it's own without editorial help of your favorite partisans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.