Subject: Minor Misprint with Starter Decks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonah Siegel
United States
Bloomington
IN
flag msg tools
Just purchased my copy at Half-Price Books yesterday and was disappointed to find out that my Hermione's starter deck contained 8 copies of Alohomora for a total of 11 cards and Ron's starter deck contained only 6 copies for a total of 9 cards. It's not a huge issue and is super easy to fix by just giving Ron one of Hermione's Alohomoras before the game starts but I thought people should be aware since it can throw things off if you don't know to look for it. All of the rest of the cards from game one look fine but I haven't opened the rest of the boxes to avoid spoilers.

Here's a picture of Hermione's eight Alohomoras:

This may also be a unique problem with my copy but I thought I might as well post it as a heads up. I haven't contacted USAopoly yet but might if there are any more issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
Win it or bin it
badge
Win it or bin it
mbmbmbmbmb
Jekkum wrote:
I haven't contacted USAopoly yet but might if there are any more issues.

I'm in the same boat. I got two Hogwarts dividers and no Hermione divider, but I won't contact them yet because we're only on Game 5 and I'm not peeking ahead!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Zilahy
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each character should have 10 cards: 7 Alohomora!, a pet and two items.

Edit: I just realized what you were saying. Sorry. Yeah, that's weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bodnar
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange, in my set I have an extra Alohomora card in Neville's starter set and am missing one from Ron's. No big deal though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Griffin
United States
East Fallowfield
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've got this exact issue as well. I've seen that there's some sort of issue with a wrong card being included in the game 5 box. I plan to check that out and contact USAopoly about receiving the correct cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.