Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

Can you essentially block someone out of here IF you use a white and/or black die and then use your actual colored die?

From what I understand, you can reuse a spot IF you don't use your colored die/dice.

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vriezen
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can certainly use a white/black die to take the space a second (or even third or fourth) time. And yeah, by doing this you can prevent other players from having room to play on that space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Pombo
Uruguay
Zapican
Lavalleja
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The placement of a black dice doesnt block other players, or yourself.
You cant place 2 of your colored die, but black die can be placed as long as there are free spaces
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zadokpc wrote:
The placement of a black dice doesnt block other players, or yourself.
You cant place 2 of your colored die, but black die can be placed as long as there are free spaces

Well, what I failed to convey was that I was asking if you could take up more than 1 spot by using a black and/or a white die (as well as your own colored die) and using up more than 1 space (which means you might be taking up the last available space(s)).

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You would have to place the dice on successive turns, as you can only place one die on the Khan's favor per turn. But the answer to your question (as David said above) is yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
Well, what I failed to convey was that I was asking if you could take up more than 1 spot by using a black and/or a white die (as well as your own colored die) and using up more than 1 space (which means you might be taking up the last available space(s)).

Thx
jonpfl

Over several turns you could do this, but I believe you can only place one die there per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Space Trucker
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As mentioned above, it's possible to place multiple dice at the Khan's favor, but this will take several rounds and the oppoent will have time to react if he really wants the Favor. So this option to block is more theoretical.

A more effective way to block the Favor is to place a high roll - e.g. if you don't have another use for it or if you're the guy who can choose his rolls freely.
Placing a '6' will mean that the Favor is directly blocked for other players that either don't have a '6' or want to use that precious roll elsewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.