I thought the following could happen?
1. When Melee occurs between 2 vehicles only, the
action is resolved with AP attacks.
But I thought a tank could be carrying riders, but they have no effect
on a "tank dual"
1. This occurs to units being transported when the
vehicle they’re riding with is hit.
2. If the vehicle is destroyed, the transported unit is
placed in the same hex as the wreck. An attack is
then carried out on the unit using the -4 column of
the ICT. The roll is unmodifed.
3. Any other result and the unit undergoes an
unmodified attack on the -5 column of the ICT.
4. The unit remains on the vehicle and is
considered to be in transport as before.