Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Price
United Kingdom
cardiff
SOUTH WALES
flag msg tools
mb

Hi all,

The recruitment and field dowloads on the DPG site. What do you do with these. How to people make these into usable items.
Anybody used the files to take to a print company to have a high quality finish onto a specific material?

I am uk based.

I have just got the base game and some expansions. Must say the download scenarios on their site is amazing.

Many thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are likely some resources here with some useful information, but here is something tangentially related to your question.

One of the most prolific fan-made vehicle creators has some basic information on prepping the art for vehicle tokens. Some of that may well translate to making your own buildings.

http://blog-of-normandie.blogspot.com/2015/03/building-army-...

I had read a great blog about using chipboard to make game pieces and such, but I seem to have forgotten to bookmark it. If I find it again I will let you know, assuming someone else doesn't beat me to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Price
United Kingdom
cardiff
SOUTH WALES
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Xavier, appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.