Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Henry
United States
Manvel
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
A candidate for United States President, Gary Johnson, doubled down on his recent gaffes yesterday, actually saying:

Quote:
You know what? The fact that somebody can dot the i’s and cross the t’s on a foreign leader or a geographic location then allows them to put our military in harm’s way.

Gary Johnson: I can't start wars with places if I can't find them on a map

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik17 wrote:
A candidate for United States President, Gary Johnson, doubled down on his recent gaffes yesterday, actually saying:

Quote:
You know what? The fact that somebody can dot the i’s and cross the t’s on a foreign leader or a geographic location then allows them to put our military in harm’s way.

Gary Johnson: I can't start wars with places if I can't find them on a map

By this logic, why not just elect Trump, since all he's busy doing is mashing the SEND button while he has his Office of Crisis Management clean up whatever international incident he just left?

Trump doesn't know anything about the budget, or how science works, or how not to be a complete ass, so just put him in charge of it all so he can't screw it up?

Hm. I suppose this is why I shouldn't be President or elected to Congress, becuase I guess I know a little bit more about what goes into the job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.