$30.00
artayd2
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Try not to laugh.

I finished all the adventure packs over the course of the past year and and a half with 3 friends of mine. I have a 7 year old son that I'd like to eventually attempt to play this with when he's ready. Are there lists of cards included in the specific packs so I can spend countless hours putting it back to a condition where I can start fresh with him down the road?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
in the upper left or right corner, you will see a b=base set, C=Character pack, 1-6 adventure deck. I bought mine used and it took about a hour to reset everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some advice for resetting:

Don't both putting adventures, scenarios, villains, henchmen, locations, or characters back. Put the adventures and scenarios in the order they are played. Put the rest in alphabetical order. Just sort the monsters, barriers, weapons, spells, armors, items, allies, and blessings by their deck numbers.

You could leave loot in alphabetical order or deck order in the box, since you won't accidentally get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree with hawkmoon. I would also suggest storing the allies, weapons, etc. with the unavailable cards backwards. As you advance you would turn around each of the next "deck" cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
artayd2
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.