Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a quick review, consolidating my thoughts and opinions on the new hero cards. If anyone is interested, it's over in the hero cards forum. I thought I better post a link here, as I didn't even realise the cards had an entry in the BGG database until earlier today.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23877966

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wirth
Germany
near Hamburg
flag msg tools
I just got the German version of the pack. Overall I am with you for the positive points, in addition to the exclusives (some are in, some not) at the downside, I am most worried about the fact of the new design, as they did not include the base cards with the photos of the miniatures as all the new cards, plus, which I really don't understand, I can't fit the base cards in the box together with those in the pack without stretching the box...

For the base heroes, I am thinking about redoing them with the new design, as soon as I find a good back side of the new cards and with the templates here on BGG, it should be easy to do.

I paid 17,60 EUR for the pack, which is ok for me as I don't like the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hmmm title seems a little...misleading.

Thought you did a review on ALL heroes. what was good, bad. etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
scourn1 wrote:
Hmmm title seems a little...misleading.

Thought you did a review on ALL heroes. what was good, bad. etc

Well that would have been a "hero review" not a "hero cards review", wouldn't it?

But whatever, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience my review caused you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.