Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Dennis
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the universal browser. One request though. I would like to see an RSS button on the page that would link to a feed for the UB as you currently have it filtered. It would be nice to be able to have this feed in a module on my iGoogle homepage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
To be honest, the entire browser code needs a major overhaul. The filtering properties of the universal browser are limited; various content notification functions are scattered throughout the site; once your collection grows beyond 50 titles, manually enabling or disabling notification of new content becomes an annoying chore. (And then you only see new content, not content which was added to existing discussions.) RSS Feeds are slow and cumbersome: I used to run feeds, but I disabled them because I noticed the content more quickly by scanning the forums once every while.

If done properly, many modules can quietly disappear and merge into a single entity which delivers new stuff the way you want it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.